You can order your Faber Fire from one of the authorized Faber dealers.
All maintenance guidelines can be found in the owner's manual.
- Always start by checking that your fire has been connected properly to the mains and that any switches are set to 'on' when your unit is not functioning properly and/or won't turn on.
- If you are still experiencing issues, you can check whether the remote control works. Are the batteries dead? If this does not solve anything, you can contact the authorized dealer where you bought your fire regarding faults and/or maintenance.
- There may be cases where your dealer will ask you to contact the manufacturer directly. Should you need to do this, you can contact customer service by filling out the form on our website or calling 1-888-346-7539.
- Ensure that you have registered your Faber Fire by filling out the warranty form on our website.
- For specifics about what is covered under warranty, please refer to your owners' manual.
- If you have any other questions about your warranty, please connect with customer service by filling out the form on our website or calling 1-888-346-7539.
If you have lost your remote, or need to replace a damaged remote, please refer to your owner's manual to identify the remote you need for your unit.
- Always start by checking whether you need to replace the batteries in the remote control and replace them if necessary.
- Follow the instructions in the owner's manual to ensure remote is synced with the Bluetooth hub
- If you are still having issues with your remote, contact customer service by filling out the form on our website or calling 1-888-346-7539.
To remove fingerprints or other marks, the exterior finish can be cleaned with a damp cloth with a mild detergent. The surface should be completely dried with a lint free cloth to prevent water spots.
- The flame effect control setting may be set too low. Click the larger flame icon to increase the flame effect. Once the highest flame setting is reached the unit will beep.
- Make sure that both transducer wires are properly connected.
- The transducer that is located in the base of the sump may be dirty or faulty. See maintenance instructions for a step-by-step procedure. If this does not correct the problem, then a new transducer would be required.
The flame effect setting may be set too high. Click the smaller flame icon to decrease the flame effect. Once the lowest setting is reached the unit will beep.
Ensure the unit has run for 10 minutes before evaluating quality of flame.
Yes, see your owner's manual for air intake specifications.
The e-MatriX can be used with regular, warm (35c/95f) tap water. If you live in a region with hard water, it is recommended that you use soft, distilled or reverse osmosis water.
Running the e-Matrix is equivalent to adding 2 people to the room (approximately 300mL/hr).
Yes, the plastic components found in the engine that come in contact with the water before, and during the misting process are designed with an anti-microbial additive to prevent the growth of bacteria; keeping the fine water mist safe, and free of any harmful bacteria.
Regular maintenance is still required. Refer to your owners' manual for cleaning specifications.
TV's can be mounted at any height above the e-MatriX unit. Note: Long-term tests with TV's have not been conducted.
Using the national average of 15.21 cents for kW/hr, the e-MatriX costs approximately $0.04/hr, with the addition of water costs. Note: electricity costs will vary depending on your region.
The moisture will not affect the material you've chosen to surround your e-MatriX.
No, the unit is certified for indoor use only.
To keep your Faber Fire in optimal working condition, we recommend a bi-weekly cleaning with soap and water of the top cover assembly, sump and transducer is recommended. Please refer to your owners' manual for detailed maintenance guidelines. Note: Do not use abrasive cleaners on the surface of the unit and do not put plastic components in a dishwasher.
The e-MatriX does not include a flame color theme option and it is not recommended that scents be added to your unit.
This is an indication that the unit has run out of water. If you have installed a shut-off valve on the water line for this unit. Ensure that the valve is open.
Both copper and PEX piping can be used as a main waterline supply. Please ensure that you are capable of splicing correctly into your main waterline.
1/4" flex tubing is required from the main supply line to the external control box.
No, the e-MatriX comes with all of the necessary parts to ensure that your product receives only the required amount of water.